Where do you start under capitalism? Suggestions welcomed.
This is a brief list of what we try to do and not do.
• Treat all of our customers, suppliers, partners and others we meet in a respectful manner.
• Listen to suggestions, observations and complaints and reflect on them.
• Seek and use unionised suppliers of goods and services (see our solidarity statement).
• Minimise our use of finite resources (see our sustainability statement).
• Respect intellectual copyright.
We will not:
• Provide services and goods to agencies which act against the interests of workers.
• Publish images and text knowing that they insult workers, collectively or individually.
• Intentionally owe money to suppliers.